Thursday, March 5, 2009

Deep Meaning Behind the Header

.

Photobucket
Click the photo to enlarge

My header now is created by my brother Ryan.Isn't it cool? It is matched with the title of this blog, "Kinabuhing Tambay" which means, the people with no work or jobs or the people who are just waiting for luck and the people who are just observing or watching people, and what is happenings that surround them.

I can say that I am one of those people I am talking about. I used to be a student but because of "bad influence" friends, I was brainwash and adapted their bad traits until my parents and brothers got angry with me and no longer support me in my education. At first, it was hard for me to adjust with my new life that no one spoils me like I used to. But now, I realize there's no one to help me but myself. I started to blog again and earn money from it with the little help of my very kind brothers who are always there to support me.

There are disadvantages of being a Tambay. If you are one of those people who have no job and at the same time no other rightful things to bother with, most of these people are very to be tempted of using drugs and even suicide.

Just an advice for the students and people who still have their parents, do what is right for yourself and for your future because the time is not gonna stop to wait for you. Life without education is bitter because you can hardly find a job and if ever you are lucky to find a job, it's not that comfortable to work to. Be focus to reach your goals and dreams whatsoever happen. ^-~

0 comments