Saturday, March 7, 2009

Tinuy-an Falls in Bislig

.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Tinuy-an Falls. This is the pride of Bisliganons! One of the best falls in the Philippines because of its heart-stopping natural beauty. This falls is also known as Niagara falls in the Philippines. This very stunning, wide, white water curtain falls is located in the city of Bislig, the city where the PICOP resources, one of the largest paper mill in Asia can be found.

I've been to tinuy-an falls many times. I can really say that this very amazing creation by God is astonishing because ever since I came here, I cannot help myself from watching and taking photos of it over and over again. I almost don't wanna touch it because of over-excitement I felt in the first time I saw it. I can't still imagine that this beautiful kind of nature is located in the place where my mother gave birth to me. How lucky I am to be one of the Bisliganons who have also got the pride to tell the world that I found and witness the beauty of this nature called, Tinuy-an Falls.

1 comment

Anonymous said...

Thx For Coming...

Nice Blog :D