Wednesday, October 20, 2010

This Month Have You

.

1. Made a new friend: I don't have new friends but interested to.
2. Laughed until you cried: with my bestfriends...
3. Met someone who changed your life: Kassandra GG
4. Found out who your true friends are: Yes, very few.
5. Is there something you want to tell someone: my secrets? I don't trust anyone with my secrets so I'll keep it to myself
6. How many kids do you want to have: currently 3
7. Do you have any pets: before... dogs
8. Do you wanna change your name : nope
9. What did you do yesterday: sleep all day
10. Last time you had pizza: few months ago...
11. What time did you wake up today: I woke up early.
12. What were you doing at 10:30 p.m.: preparing for Kassandra's milk
14. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life? my past, my mistakes and all the wrongs I've done before.
15. What are you listening to right now? gun shots of the computer game. crossfire
16. Most visited web page: Payu2blog and Blogitive
17. Who made you sad? my boyfriend. Almost everyday
18. What made you happy? My baby...
19. Who are with you right now? kids... my neighborhood
20. Stupidest thing ever done last week? I forgot. I don't care anyway.

This Fillers is from Chikai at Blogsilog. Thanks for sharing this.

0 comments