Sunday, December 5, 2010

Sunday Stealing - 12052010

.


1. The latest book or movie that made you cry?
-I already forgot and I don't honestly read a lot.

2. The fictional character most like you?
-Naruto

3. The greatest album, ever?
-Celine Dion's Album

4. Star Trek or Star Wars? Why?
-Star Wars because I am not sure I know Star Trek ~.~

5. Your ideal brain food?
-Nuts

6. Everyone is proud of a certain accomplishment, which one for you??
-having a laptop from my brother

7. You want to be remembered for ...?
-being a good person even for my dark passed

8. Let's talk about recording artists. Who do you find the most inspirational?
-Celine Dion and Elton John

9. The creative masterpiece you wish bore your signature?
-The Painting of Mona Lisa by Leonardo da Vinci

10. Your hidden talents . . .?
-People who knew me know I sing but they don't know I can also dance

11. The best piece of advice you actually followed?
-Keep your feet on the ground

12. The best thing you ever bought, stole, or borrowed?
-laptop

13. What is the most comfortable clothes that you wear?
-duster bought to me by my mom

14. Your dinner guest at the Ritz would be?
-don't know what Ritz is ^-^

15. Time travel: where, when and why?
-To Paris when the crow turns to white and because it is the great City.

16. Stress management: hit man, spa vacation or Prozac
-hit man

17. Essential to life: coffee, vodka, cigarettes, chocolate, or . . .
-coffee

18. Environment of choice: city or country, and where on the map?
-Carrascal. It is in Surigao del Sur

19. What do you want to say to the leader of your country?
-End the Corruption

20. Last but certainly not least, what are you working on, now?
-Blogging:)

This is a nice batch of questions. Feel free to steal :)

0 comments