Friday, February 11, 2011

Where To Buy E-Load Online

.

I know a site where you can buy cellphone load, game cards, game e-pins, internet cards, prepaid cards and other loads.


I've been doing a research where I can buy cellphone load via PayPal because sometimes, I have no cash on-hand. I went to E-Load Online Shop and tried to ask for e-load via PayPal. I first thought it was impossible but when I contacted the seller, she said she has available load for my phone carrier. So, I gave her my number and I payed her first through PayPal. But before the transactions, she asked me for 2 valid ID's and if I am a verified PayPal user. We can't be able to buy load if our PayPal is not verified and not presented the two valid ID's.

If you want to know about the products and her services, you may contact her at YM gracearreza2009@yahoo.com or gracearreza@gmail.com for more information.

0 comments