Sunday, February 13, 2011

Fashion World in Facebook

.


I don't know what to say about this honestly. My friend Rio Monique invited me to play this game on FB and I tried it.

I Don't Like about Fashion World

  • The graphics are too cartoon
  • A little bit lag (maybe because of my connection too?)
  • The way of requesting neighbors is different because we have to access our yahoo to invite friends for neighbors
  • I don't like the options of designs
  • designs of the dresses, clothes (but don't know for the higher level. Still level 7 here :D)
I Like About Fashion World
  • I can't say I like it but I don't understand, I am hooked to the game. haha!
  • I love it when I am challenge about the designs for the different themes.
  • I like the buying and selling of clothes.
  • I like this game! Cause I love playing it ehehhe!

0 comments