Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Selling Kpop Items

.

I've been selling KPOP collections authentic from KOREA in facebook and in my Grace Luv Shop. I have so many collections posted on the albums and in my blog


I know people today specially Filipinos love to buy kpop items. But some of the Korean sellers are selling kpop items in a very high price. If you are looking for affordable korean stuff toys, collections and DVD's, just visit my facebook or my blogs.

In my facebook, you can see the catalog of the items. There are bags, shoes, kpop celebrity DVD's and collectibles. In my blog, you can see the updates of my products and services. You can also order via my blog because the order form is located there.

To know more, you are free to contact me anytime at gracearreza at gmail dot com or gracearreza2007 at yahoo dot com.

0 comments